To develop a innovative online PE Lesson & Curriculum platform planning which allows teachers lead and facilitate lessons for a UK based company “Succeedin” The platform was to be build for desktop, tablets, smartphones, interactive whiteboards which would enable the teachers to use it where every they are.
- Design + Mobile + Technology teams worked together as a single team to ensure the PIXCEL PERFECT timely outputs.
- The single application works for all the different sections of the school Primary, Secondary, Higher Educations, Coaching institutions.
- A structured and holistic framework for curriculum and lesson planning
- Access to the Succeedin content library to support lesson creation
- The ability to build diagrams, input video content and text
- Pre-planned lessons covering 14 sports
- Curriculum map and timetable planner
- Diagrams and text actively allowing teachers and students to work from the lesson plan, offering peer learning and pupil conferencing
- Details of equipment and environment setup for each activity
- A reporting system to support your teachers development and pupil progression and attainment at the click of a button
- Coming Soon – Competition planner that allows your school to plan & deliver competitions
- Support for transition of progress and attainment data to secondary schools
- Dedicated area for ‘Able and Talented’ & SEN children’s inclusion
- The ability to capture, update & retain progression & attainment as you go
- A significant amount of time saved in planning as we provide simple & effective content and planning resources
- Student profile that supports their educational journey
- Resources and video content that supports the teacher’s personal development
- Reduced costs through in school delivery of PE without additional training or specialist skills
- Permission based online access to planning information, curriculum maps, timetables and lesson plans
- Ability to produce authority and governance appropriate reporting
- Secure centralised storage and distribution of planning, delivery and measurement information
- Student conferencing and peer led engagement resources
From the first point of contact Succeedin Limited had with CC Advantage back in July 2014, the level of service has been outstanding and our business relationship grows week by week. CC Advantage are a unique organisiation with their two areas of expertise of IT and Creative design which works seamlessly side by side.
Their level of communication is outstanding; it is well structured and they certainly feel part of the Succeedin team. We always receive an immediate response and they are very quick to understand our needs and requirements through thorough questioning should clarification be needed.
From the initial brief through to dialogue, understanding, costing and engagement on the different projects they are currently working on across the whole of CC Advantage, we have experienced no delays or lateness. Everything is delivered punctually on time or before the agreed date; the time difference has had no detrimental effect on the business partnership.
On behalf of Succeedin I would like to thank all the team at CC Advantage for all their efforts and work carried out so far and we look forward to working with you on our future requirements.