- Metro Pharm needed a custom inventory management system to centralize vendor and seller warehouse processes.
- They needed efficient data management to receive real-time updates about their inventory. So that they can notify the supplier through the system to update the warehouse stock when needed.
- They needed to manage third-party customer orders as well.
- Integration with Amazon Vendor & Seller Central.
- Analyzed raw data provided by client and
created a systematic workflow.
- Expert consulting on tech stack and database to use.
- Complete development of a secure and scalable system along with the migration
of existing data to the system.
- Ongoing tech support and maintenance to keep their system up to date with the current market.
Cut costs and Increased Profits
Better Customer Service
Manual work load decreased
Improved data visibility
Eliminated inventory stock issues
Enhanced business productivity