Get Ahead of the Game with Motion Graphics
With approximately 3.2 billion people using social media, and 65% of the people being visual learners, only the best motion graphic videos grab the most attention on social media.
GIFs, slo-mo, looping sequences, and boomerangs are the perfect ways to liven up your social media. Marketing motion graphics are a surefire way to connect with your target audience.
Motion Graphics are the perfect amalgamation of sound, visual and voice-overs, which makes for a great social media marketing tool.
Why Should You Use Motion Graphics?
1- Increased Engagement and Content Appeal
Tweets with GIFs have 55% more engagement than just plain tweets. They are more shareable, engaging and tend to generate 1200% more shares than images and texts combined.
A motion graphics video is more appealing and grabs the attention of the target audience. The combination of video types makes it versatile, thus, they can be used with Whiteboard Animation, and Live Action.
2- Adds to Long-Form Content
3- Ease of Delivering Complex Ideas
Complex ideas and messages can be easily conveyed to the customers through motion graphics. It’s easier to present products, ideas, or services in an understandable yet interesting manner.
4- Better Emotional Connection
Motion graphic videos give you an upper-hand by captivating the customer’s emotions through the perfect blend of effects such as moving graphics, sounds, and voice-over.
How to Use Motion Graphics for Social Media Marketing?
– Publicizing brand or business through promo videos.
– Retention of customers and better engagement through motion graphics posts.
– Explainer-videos/ video tutorials.
– Online advertisement or traditional television ads.
– Social media advertisements.
– Culture marketing video to showcase your brand, value, people, and causes.
The four formats that are making it big in 2020
GIFs are short animated loop-videos with text captions or sound that have become synonymous with social media memes.
Which Tool Do You Use for Creating GIFs?
Creating a GIF through Giphy is really simple. It’s a free and dedicated tool for starting out with GIFs. You can create your own GIF from a raw image or even a YouTube video. This is what you’ll need to do:
– Head to the homepage and click on the ‘create’ button.
– Upload image/ video or input the URL of the video.
– On the control panel, choose the duration of the finished GIF; for a video, choose the – – start and finish time using arrow pointers.
– Press ‘continue to decorate’ to edit further. When satisfied, click on ‘continue to upload’.
– Finally, click on ‘upload to Giphy’ to be able to copy the link.
A relatively new phenomenon, cinemagraphs are images that have just one of the elements moving in a continuous loop. You remember the pictures on a beach where just the waves move and everything else is stationary? That’s a subtle cinemagraph.
Which Tool Do You Use for Creating a Cinemagraph?
– Take a picture or upload one from your device. Crop it accordingly.
– Upload the effect on the image. Choose from a selection of free motion graphics overlays.
– Drag the motion graphic to the image where you want the effect.
– Add text or free drawing effects if you want.
– Save the cinemagraph and download it after you have saved it.
Time-lapses add drama to video clips and turn long videos into shorter clips. This makes them easily shareable.
Which Tool Do You Use for Creating A Time-Lapse?
Filmora is a video editing tool for Mac and Windows. This is how to create your own time-lapse:
– Import the video to the software. Choose the aspect ratio. (for e.g. Instagram- 1:1)
– Click on ‘New Project’.
– Add the clip to your timeline and click on ‘match to media’.
– Set the speed from setting menu and choose ‘custom setting’.
– Drag the slider till you get the desired speed on your clip.
– Navigate to the ‘file’ option on the top left corner and choose save project’.
Human brains are hardwired to perceive visuals more effectively than texts or images. Probably, that’s one of the reasons why motion graphics are able to captivate their audience with an eclectic mix of moving visuals, sound and a voice-over. They are a great way to direct web traffic to your website and build a cohesive brand.
For the most efficient delivery of complex ideas in the most creative way, it’s better to opt for the services of an expert like us, your favorite team next door.